Photography . . . Travel . . .

Friday, April 9, 2010

End of a Long Week

My cousin Joe drove down from Huntington Beach and we took a short walk around the Zoo early this evening. Wandering the Zoo at dusk is always fun. I packed away my camera and just enjoyed the close up views of all of the big cats in Cat Canyon. They were all right down at the front of each enclosure, and all were up and about. It really is the best time of day to be there, even if it's not a great time for photos. (I did shoot the one peacock shot in the previous post tonight.)  


From the Zoo we headed over to Coronado to shoot the downtown San Diego skyline from the walkway in front of the il Fornaio Restaurant.  Afterwards we had a nice dinner of grilled calamari, shrimp and scallops, and a very nice beet salad.  It was a great way to end a hectic week.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.

Blog Archive

Followers

All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at frank@frankbaiamonte.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage. You can also see more on my Instagram page @frankbaiamonte.

Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.