I don't think these need a lot of commentary.
And now for something completely different. It was pretty crowded at the Keeper Talk spot this morning, and since I already have a few pictures of the tigers I went all the way to the back and climbed up on the little rock wall instead of trying to be right up on the railing. You can't really see much except for peoples' heads from back there - but it's still fun. And, with a bit of imagination I still managed to get some shots. Yes, there is a tiger in that picture, he's under the diagonal stairs in the center of the frame.
Click here for a few more images from my short trip to the San Diego Zoo this morning.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2018 (59)
- ► 2017 (82)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- I Think These Cats Can Tell Time (Or: One Not Very...
- Hanging Out With The Big Cats - Part 2
- Hanging Out With The Big Cats - Part 1
- A Few More Images From The Weekend
- The Presidio and Sera Museum - San Diego
- Happy Mothers Day!
- Old Poway Park - San Diego dSLR Club Monthly Group...
- Nap Time At The Tigers
- Full Moon Rising Over San Diego
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage. You can also see more on my Instagram page @frankbaiamonte.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.