The road trip pictures should be up soon, along with more from the zoo.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
Sunday, June 2, 2013
Connor, Malayan Tiger at the San Diego Zoo
Here's one shot of Connor, the 2-year old Malayan Tiger at the San Diego Zoo. I got this on Saturday, along with a lot of other shots I've not yet gotten around to sorting through. Between those, and a week's worth of images from our just-completed road trip, I've got a lot of sorting to do. All I can say is that I'm glad I don't spend a lot of time processing each photo.
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2018 (59)
- ► 2017 (82)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- Some Tiger Pictures From This Weekend - Tiga and C...
- Recent San Diego Zoo Pictures
- California Mountain Road Trip - May 2013 - Part 6 ...
- California Mountain Road Trip - May 2013 - Part 5 ...
- California Mountain Road Trip - May 2013 - Part 4 ...
- California Mountain Road Trip - May 2013 - Part 3 ...
- California Mountain Road Trip - May 2013 - Part 2 ...
- California Mountain Road Trip - May 2013 - Part 1
- Connor, Malayan Tiger at the San Diego Zoo
- ▼ June (9)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at email@example.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage. You can also see more on my Instagram page @frankbaiamonte.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.