Here are some images of Cinta and Berani, Malayan Tigers at the San Diego Zoo, a few days after Thanksgiving. It's nice to see that they are still able to be together.
These next three are part of a series of several shots that only lasted a couple of seconds, but was great fun to watch. You can see the whole series at the link at the end of this post.
Click here to see more from November 25 at the San Diego Zoo.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2018 (59)
- Cinta - Malayan Tiger
- Connor the Malayan Tiger
- Mission San Diego de Alcala
- Point Loma Lighthouse at Sunset
- Malayan Tigers - San Diego Zoo
- Cinta and Berani - Malayan Tigers
- Thanksgiving Day Breakfast with Connor the Tiger
- Malaysian Fishing Cat - San Diego Zoo
- Big Cats and Little Cat - San Diego Zoo
- ▼ December (10)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at email@example.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage. You can also see more on my Instagram page @frankbaiamonte.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.