More images from the Moonlight Forest Chinese Lantern Festival at the Los Angeles County Arboretum. We didn't plan it that way, but we did have a full moon when we were there this past Saturday evening.
There were lots of people lined up for photos in front of the displays.
Click here to see more images from the 2018 Moonlight Forest Chinese Lantern Festival.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- The Center of the World
- Moonlight Forest Chinese Lantern Festival - Part 3
- Moonlight Forest Chinese Lantern Festival - Part 2
- Moonlight Forest Chinese Lantern Festival - Part 1
- Kubota Gardens - Seattle, Washington
- Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest
- Balboa Park - San Diego (Black & White) - Nov 16, ...
- Japanese Friendship Garden - Balboa Park - San Die...
- Cheetah - San Diego Zoo
- Amur Leopards - San Diego Zoo
- Tony the Hippo - San Diego Zoo
- Connor the Tiger - San Diego Zoo
- ▼ December (12)
- ► 2017 (82)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage. You can also see more on my Instagram page @frankbaiamonte.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.