We spent a day at Universal Studios Hollywood back in late April. It was a blast. The last time I was there everything was still in black & white. It sure has changed.
The main thing we wanted to see were all the Harry Potter attractions, and it was worth is just for that. The rest of it was really good too, including the Waterworld show, the Studio Tour, and even the Walking Dead thing. It was crowded (we went on a Saturday) but it was fun.
They were previewing a special light show called Dark Arts at Hogwarts Castle, and we waited (along with a shoulder-to-shoulder crowd) for well over an hour before it started. It was impressive.
Standing around, waiting for the light and sound show to start.
Click here to see more images from our day at Universal Studios Hollywood in late April of 2019.
All images taken with a Fujifilm X100F using the Velvia or Acros film simulations.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- San Diego Zoo - June 9, 2019
- Mek Degong - Malayan Tiger - San Diego Zoo - May 2...
- San Diego Zoo - May 25, 2019
- Universal Studios Hollywood - April 2019
- Old Los Angeles Zoo - April 2019
- San Diego Zoo - May 18, 2019
- Lone Pine Road Trip - Day 4 - May 11, 2019
- Lone Pine Road Trip - Day 3 - May 10, 2019
- Lone Pine Road Trip - Day 2 - May 9, 2019
- Lone Pine Road Trip - Day 1 - May 8, 2019
- ▼ July (10)
- ► 2018 (59)
- ► 2017 (82)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage. You can also see more on my Instagram page @frankbaiamonte.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.