The San Diego Maritime Museum is a great deal - for $19.00 you get admission for a whole year. They've got several ships, including the Star of India, the ferry Berkeley, the HMS Surprise, a Russian submarine and a US submarine. It was a particularly nice day in San Diego today, quite warm in fact.
Here's a shot inside the Russian sub, looking into one of the forward torpedo tubes.
On board the Star of India.
Click here to see more images from the Maritime Museum today. Click here to see an earlier trip back in October 2009.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2018 (59)
- ► 2017 (82)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- Desert Road Trip - Day 1
- Moonlight Beach Sunset
- San Diego Zoo
- Wandering Around Point Loma
- San Diego East County Backcountry - Pine Valley an...
- Balboa Park (San Diego) in Infrared
- San Diego Maritime Museum
- Wild Animal Park - SD-DSLR January Group Shoot
- Anza Borrego - Sat Jan 2, 2010 - The Slot, Buttes ...
- ▼ January (9)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage. You can also see more on my Instagram page @frankbaiamonte.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.