Here are a couple of recent pictures of the beasties. In this first one, Aldo was sitting with Heather on the couch the other night. It was pretty dark, but he managed to hold still long enough for me to get this shot.
The 2 of them were sitting in the morning sun recently, sharing a single cat-bed by an open window.
Calli is generally a pretty helpful cat, especially when we bring boxes home. She always makes sure we've emptied them completely.
Sometimes she does give me a really suspicious look though.
Click here to see more images of Aldo and Calli.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2018 (59)
- ► 2017 (82)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- Amur Leopards (San Diego Zoo)
- Malayan Tigers, a Hippo, a Peacock, and a Crocodil...
- Renaissance Faire, Escondido, CA
- A Particularly Good Day At The San Diego Zoo - Amu...
- Wandering Around Liberty Station (Former Naval Tra...
- Malayan Tigers and Red Pandas - San Diego Zoo, Sun...
- Hummingbirds, Frogs & Turtles - San Diego Botanic ...
- Easter Sunday Sunset in San Diego
- Easter Flower
- A Much Bigger Cat - Malayan Tiger at the San Diego...
- A Cat With Webbed Feet - Fishing Cat at the San Di...
- Aldo and Calli
- Fly Navy
- Portuguese Food In San Diego
- Flying Leatherneck Museum - MCAS Miramar
- ▼ April (15)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at email@example.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage. You can also see more on my Instagram page @frankbaiamonte.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.