Here are a few images from our recent weekend trip to Seattle at the end of August.
A seagull sat right over my head on the umbrella of our table on the deck at the Seattle Yacht Club.
I found these glasses where they were setting up for an afternoon wedding at the Yacht Club.
We went for a walk along the canal that connects Lake Union to Lake Washington, under the Montlake Bridge.
The late afternoon sun lit this flower arrangement on the table at Heather's cousin's house.
After dinner we walked over to downtown Ballard for a chocolate lava cake dessert.
We had dinner on Sunday night at Maneki, one of our favorite Japanese restaurants.
On Monday morning we went back to the International District for dim sum, and walked around for a bit. There are dragons here.
Afterwards we drove up to Volunteer Park to go to the Asian Art Museum, but we forgot it was Monday, and the Museum was closed. The Conservatory was closed as well, but since it was such a nice day outside we weren't all that disappointed. There was still plenty to see and enjoy.
The Dahlia Garden was looking pretty good.
At that point it seemed like more food was in order, so we wandered downtown to Top Pot Doughnuts.
We walked along the waterfront for a bit, checked out the new attractions, and then it was time to head for the airport and our flight home. It was a short trip, but we had a great visit with friends and family, and got to wander around one of our favorite places.
Click here to see a few more images from our weekend trip to Seattle.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2018 (59)
- ► 2017 (82)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- Exploring San Diego - Wedding Kimonos at the Japan...
- Exploring San Diego - Marston House Museum & Gardens
- What A Difference A Little Over 2 Years Can Make
- Big Cats (and a Red Panda) - San Diego Zoo
- Tiga the Tiger - Saturday, Sep 7, 2013
- Holiday Weekend at the San Diego Zoo - Part 2
- Holiday Weekend at the San Diego Zoo - Part 1
- Feeding Time
- An Evening Stroll Around Little Italy, San Diego
- An Evening View of Downtown San Diego from Coronado
- Weekend in Seattle - Aug 24-26, 2013
- A Portrait Session With Connor (the Tiger)
- A Weekend in Seattle - Japanese Gardens
- ▼ September (13)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at email@example.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage. You can also see more on my Instagram page @frankbaiamonte.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.