There are two new Amur Leopard cubs at the San Diego Zoo. They were born about six weeks ago, and I got to see them for a bit on Saturday. Mother leopard Satka was being pretty protective, but at one point after a long wait they did wander out into view for a few minutes.
Here's Satka patrolling the area.
Click here to see a few more images of the Amur Leopards at the San Diego Zoo.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- More Amur Leopard Cubs - San Diego Zoo
- Amur Leopard Cub - San Diego Zoo
- Road Trip - Lone Pine, California - Part 1
- Road Trip - Lone Pine, California - Part 2
- Road Trip - Lone Pine, California - Part 3
- Road Trip - Lone Pine, California - Part 4
- Road Trip - Lone Pine, California - Part 5
- Amur Leopard Cubs - San Diego Zoo
- ▼ May (8)
- ► 2017 (82)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage. You can also see more on my Instagram page @frankbaiamonte.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.