Photography . . . Travel . . .

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Seaport Village - San Diego, CA - San Diego dSLR Club Monthly Group Shoot - Feb 2012

For our February group shoot the San Diego dSLR club met at the Seaport Village shopping center, which is located on San Diego Bay. We decided to make this an evening shoot, hoping to catch some color in the clouds or sky at sunset. I shot the entire evening with just my 40mm pancake lens, and then cropped to get different views when it seemed appropriate. Here are a few shots from our evening at Seaport Village.












Click here to see a few more images from Seaport Village in San Diego on Saturday evening, February 11, 2012.
     

1 comment:

  1. Really nice work Frank. You came away with some great stuff from the group shoot.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.

Blog Archive

Followers

All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at frank@frankbaiamonte.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage. You can also see more on my Instagram page @frankbaiamonte.

Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.