Photography . . . Travel . . .

Thursday, January 30, 2014

San Diego Zoo - January 2014

When I've not been at work this month I've spent a fair amount of time at the San Diego Zoo, here are few of my favorite images.







Now that the overgrown vegetation has been cleared from behind the tiger enclosure the keepers can get back there, and recently they've started feeding snacks to the tiger through the fence. It's made for some amusing scenes, as even though Connor seems to be very motivated by food, he still likes to hide and stalk the keeper for a bit before charging up to the fence.





It was fairly warm for a few days earlier this month, and Connor took the opportunity to hang out in the pool.



Click here to see a few more images from January 2014 at the San Diego Zoo. Mostly it's shots of Connor, with a few of the Fishing Cat and a couple of other things thrown in.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.

Blog Archive

Followers

All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at frank@frankbaiamonte.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage. You can also see more on my Instagram page @frankbaiamonte.

Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.