Photography . . . Travel . . .

Friday, July 17, 2015

Comic-Con International 2015 - San Diego - Part 1

Here are some pictures from Saturday at Comic-Con International 2015 in San Diego.  This is by far the best day of the year for people watching in San Diego (or probably anywhere else, for that matter).  There is no particular order to these photos, I mostly hung out at the front of the Convention Center and let the spectacle come to me - never quite knowing what was going to show up next.













It's all fun and games . . . until you see something really disturbing.  For any fans of Milla Jovovich as Leeloo in The Fifth Element, you have my condolences.



Actually, I spoke briefly with that guy, he said he was surprised at just how much attention he was getting.  I think he was joking.  Here's are some nice smiles to bring us back to reality . . . or at least as real as you can get at Comic-Con.











See Part 3 in this series for a link to a gallery with more images from Comic-Con International 2015 in San Diego.
     

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.

Blog Archive

Followers

All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at frank@frankbaiamonte.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage. You can also see more on my Instagram page @frankbaiamonte.

Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.