I walked by the African Lions at the San Diego Zoo about a month ago . . . but they were napping. I think they do that a lot.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- Jaguar - San Diego Zoo
- Connor the Tiger - San Diego Zoo
- Balboa Park San Diego - Late Afternoon Sunlight
- 1955 Ford Thunderbird - Balboa Park
- Balboa Park San Diego - Tourists Enjoying the Even...
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- Tiger Trail - San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- Nap Time With The Lion
- Street Performers - Balboa Park San Diego
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.