Photography . . . Travel . . .

Sunday, October 15, 2017

You Can Always Tell When It's October at the San Diego Zoo

There are three really noticeable things that happen at the San Diego Zoo during the month of October - really nice light because of the position of the sun in the sky; lots of kids, since October is "Kids Free Month"; and of course, pumpkins.  Lots of pumpkins.  All the animals get pumpkins to eat or play with, or both.





Cinta, Berani and Connor weren't the only ones to get pumpkins, even their little probably-not-so-distant-relative the Fishing Cat got one.


Click here to see more images of the Malayan Tigers and their pumpkins at the San Diego Zoo on Saturday, October 14.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.

Blog Archive

Followers

All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at frank@frankbaiamonte.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage. You can also see more on my Instagram page @frankbaiamonte.

Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.