We gathered up a few friends and spent Saturday in Anza Borrego Desert State Park. It was pushing 90F at the lower elevations, but not quite that hot at the higher ones, with a nice breeze as well. We were hoping to find some desert wildflowers, but this hasn't been a great year for wildflowers. We did find some nice cactus flowers though, and the ocotillo were all in bloom. Here are few shots, mostly from the Mine Wash area, and a couple from Blair Valley.
Click here to see a few more images from Mine Wash and Blair Valley, in Anza Borrego Desert State Park, on Saturday, March 30, 2013.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2017 (81)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- Design A Perfect Predator
- Easter Sunday With The Tigers (and Gharials)
- Anza Borrego Desert State Park - Some Flowers
- A Few Hours With The Tigers - Saturday, March 23, ...
- Malayan Tigers, Snow Leopards and Amur Leopards - ...
- The New Girl In Town (Malayan Tiger Girl That Is) ...
- Malayan Tigers Connor and Danai - San Diego Zoo - ...
- ▼ March (7)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at email@example.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.