I spent a good portion of Easter Weekend with the Malayan Tigers at the San Diego Zoo. Here are a few pictures from Friday and Sunday.
There was a lot of lounging and napping going on Friday.
I did get at least one picture of something other than a tiger - this little green lizard on the face of the cliff above the pond in the tiger habitat.
Connor came out at about 9:30 on Sunday morning.
Within just a couple of minutes he was busy munching his way through breakfast.
Click here to see a few more images of the Malayan Tigers at the San Diego Zoo on Easter weekend 2017.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2018 (59)
- If You Decide to Hang a Slab of Ribs in Your Backy...
- Easter Weekend with the Tigers - San Diego Zoo
- Happy Easter
- Pride of Madiera and Cactus - Balboa Park (San Die...
- Rose Garden in Bloom - Balboa Park (San Diego)
- Blossoms - Japanese Friendship Garden - Balboa Par...
- Little Italy - San Diego, California
- Snow Day - Amur Leopard - San Diego Zoo
- (Mostly) Big Cats - San Diego Zoo
- Flower - Looking Like It's On Fire
- Leaping Tiger
- Golden-Headed Lion Tamarin - San Diego Zoo
- Brand New Baby North Sulawesi Babirusa - San Diego...
- Happy Birthday Connor the Tiger
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at email@example.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.