It was a "snow day" for the Asian Cats at the San Diego Zoo yesterday. I spent some time watching the Amur Leopard explore around the fresh snow in her habitat.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- If You Decide to Hang a Slab of Ribs in Your Backy...
- Easter Weekend with the Tigers - San Diego Zoo
- Happy Easter
- Pride of Madiera and Cactus - Balboa Park (San Die...
- Rose Garden in Bloom - Balboa Park (San Diego)
- Blossoms - Japanese Friendship Garden - Balboa Par...
- Little Italy - San Diego, California
- Snow Day - Amur Leopard - San Diego Zoo
- (Mostly) Big Cats - San Diego Zoo
- Flower - Looking Like It's On Fire
- Leaping Tiger
- Golden-Headed Lion Tamarin - San Diego Zoo
- Brand New Baby North Sulawesi Babirusa - San Diego...
- Happy Birthday Connor the Tiger
- ▼ April (14)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.