Normally I start my morning at the San Diego Zoo with a visit to the Malayan Tigers. See the previous post for how that worked out on this day.
I did get a chance to see a few other things though. The Siamese Crocodiles are cool.
I stopped in to the Parker Aviary and saw one of my favorite birds, the Inca Tern.
Got some nice views of the Toucan as well.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
Friday, September 21, 2018
San Diego Zoo - Saturday September 15, 2018
Posted by Frank B. Baiamonte at 10:13 PM
Labels: San Diego Zoo
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- San Diego Zoo - Saturday September 15, 2018
- Sometimes . . . Nothing Happens
- Feeding Time at the Flamingoes
- Cinta - Malayan Tiger at the San Diego Zoo
- Hippos (Mother and Son) at the San Diego Zoo
- Komodo dragon - San Diego Zoo
- Amur Leopard - San Diego Zoo
- Cinta and Berani - Malayan Tigers at the San Diego...
- ▼ September (8)
- ► 2017 (82)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage. You can also see more on my Instagram page @frankbaiamonte.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.
Post a Comment