We spent part of the day wandering around Balboa Park with some friends. It was warm and bright, and there were lots of people. No shortage of flowers in bloom right now.
We rode the little train that's just outside the Zoo.
Click here to see more.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2017 (82)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- Another Trip to Anza Borrego - More Sandstone and ...
- Sandstone Canyon, Fish Creek, and the Cactus Garde...
- Cactus Flowers . . . and more.
- Balboa Park
- A Late Afternoon Walk Around Balboa Park
- San Diego Botanical Garden - SD-DSLR March Group S...
- Digging Up Some History - Old Images Scanned
- Flowers, Sand, Rain, Mud, Giant Sloths, Camels, Co...
- Scripps Birch Aquarium and Cabrillo Monument
- Anza Borrego Wildflowers and Off Road Exploring
- ▼ March (10)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at email@example.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.