The group was a little smaller this year compared to last year, but it is always fun to wander around the California seaside town of Encinitas with a few friends.
I was hungry so my first stop was the French bakery for a custard raisin roll and a cup of coffee.
I met back up with most of the group in front of the Boat Houses, and we spent the next 2 hours just wandering around taking pictures and visiting.
Lunch was at Kealani's, a Hawaiian place, their Spam Musubi is pretty good.
Click here to see more shots from this morning in Encinitas with the San Diego DSLR Photo Group.
Click here to see the club's gallery for the Group Shoot.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2017 (82)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- Scottish Highland Games - Vista, CA - June 26, 201...
- A Week in Seattle - An Evening in Tacoma
- A Week in Seattle - Kubota Garden
- A Week in Seattle - In the Mountains
- A Week in Seattle - Woodland Park Zoo
- A Week in Seattle - Pike Place Market
- A Week in Seattle - Around Town
- Encinitas - San Diego DSLR June Group Shoot
- Portuguese Navy Tall Ship N.R.P. Sagres in San Die...
- A Good Day at the San Diego Zoo
- ▼ June (10)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.