The San Diego DSLR Photo Group met up for the monthly Group Shoot this morning, in Old Town San Diego. There was an Art Festival going on, and a group of old Fords was parked on one of the side streets.
We stopped in to the church for a bit.
We checked out the old school house, built in 1865. The restored building is about 85% original.
We went to Fred's Mexican Restaurant for lunch - I had the carnitas. It was pretty good.
Self-portrait at the "cantina" in the McCoy House Museum.
An old telegraph at the McCoy House Museum.
Click here to see more images from our group walk around Old Town this morning.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2017 (77)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- A Few Shots From This Weekend
- USS Midway Museum - San Diego Bay
- Day Trip to Anza Borrego - Blair Valley - Oct 17, ...
- Mt. Washington Cog Railway - New Hampshire
- Some Fall Color
- Sunday Drive - Mission San Juan Capistrano
- Old Town - San Diego DSLR Group Shoot October
- Mt. Palomar Observatory
- Recent Trip to Las Vegas
- ▼ October (9)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at email@example.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.