The monitor lizards (Komodo Dragons) are one of my favorites. It's too bad (but probably better for safety reasons) that they're behind glass. The glare makes it tough to get a clean shot, but at least the way their enclosure is laid out you can see them at just a little below eye level. I don't think I would want one of these chasing me.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2017 (64)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- I Think These Cats Can Tell Time (Or: One Not Very...
- Hanging Out With The Big Cats - Part 2
- Hanging Out With The Big Cats - Part 1
- A Few More Images From The Weekend
- The Presidio and Sera Museum - San Diego
- Happy Mothers Day!
- Old Poway Park - San Diego dSLR Club Monthly Group...
- Nap Time At The Tigers
- Full Moon Rising Over San Diego
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at email@example.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.