I spent a couple of hours last weekend wandering around the Presidio and the Sera Museum. You can't miss the old Spanish-style building sitting high up on a hill overlooking Old Town San Diego. Many people think that the building dates back to the same time as the old Spanish mission churches, but it was actually built in 1929 to serve as a museum, and continues to do so today.
Click here to see a few more images from the Presidio and Sera Museum taken on May 13, 2012.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2017 (82)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- I Think These Cats Can Tell Time (Or: One Not Very...
- Hanging Out With The Big Cats - Part 2
- Hanging Out With The Big Cats - Part 1
- A Few More Images From The Weekend
- The Presidio and Sera Museum - San Diego
- Happy Mothers Day!
- Old Poway Park - San Diego dSLR Club Monthly Group...
- Nap Time At The Tigers
- Full Moon Rising Over San Diego
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at email@example.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.