Kubota Garden was built over a 60-year period by Fujitaro Kubota, a Japanese immigrant to the U.S. The garden is now owned by the City of Seattle and maintained as a public park. We try to stop there whenever we are in the Seattle area.
The garden is a maze of pathways, bridges and trails. Many of the smaller trails are almost hidden by the dense vegetation.
Click here to see a few more pictures from our visit to Kubota Garden while in Seattle in September of 2012.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- A Very Short Trip to Seattle - With a Night at the...
- Miramar Air Show 2012 - US Navy Blue Angels
- Miramar Air Show 2012 - F/A-22 Raptor and P-51 Her...
- Miramar Air Show 2012 - F/A-18 Hornet and AV-8B Ha...
- Miramar Air Show 2012 - Marine Air-Ground Task For...
- Miramar Air Show 2012 - Patriots Jet Team
- Miramar Air Show 2012 - Celebrating 50 Years of Ma...
- Saturday At The Zoo
- Seattle In September - Kubota Garden
- Seattle In September - A Narrow Bridge With a Grea...
- Seattle In September - Great Northern Railway and ...
- Seattle In September - Chihully Garden and Glass
- Seattle In September - Boeing Museum of Flight
- Seattle In September - Japanese Garden at Washingt...
- Seattle In September - Washington Park Arboretum /...
- Seattle In September - Hiram M. Chittenden Locks a...
- Seattle In September - Around Town
- ▼ October (17)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.