Here are a few more pictures from the San Diego Zoo on June 1 and June 9, 2013. I got sidetracked with the road trip pictures and am just now getting around to putting these up.
One of the Snow Leopards was sprawled out on a big rock.
The Siberian Lynx were running all around.
Here's Tiga, one of the Malayan Tigers, looking up from gnawing on a giant femur bone.
This is not a very good picture of Ubon, the big male Malayan Tiger, but it's one of the last ones. This was taken on Saturday June 1. Ubon died the following Friday. He'll be missed.
Click here to see a few more images from the San Diego Zoo taken on June 1 and June 9, 2013.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2017 (64)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- Some Tiger Pictures From This Weekend - Tiga and C...
- Recent San Diego Zoo Pictures
- California Mountain Road Trip - May 2013 - Part 6 ...
- California Mountain Road Trip - May 2013 - Part 5 ...
- California Mountain Road Trip - May 2013 - Part 4 ...
- California Mountain Road Trip - May 2013 - Part 3 ...
- California Mountain Road Trip - May 2013 - Part 2 ...
- California Mountain Road Trip - May 2013 - Part 1
- Connor, Malayan Tiger at the San Diego Zoo
- ▼ June (9)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at email@example.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.