I went back and edited a few of my shots from Saturday, mostly tighter crops, and some with a few other clean-ups and enhancements. Here are some of them.
Before the flying started a pair of LCAC's showed up, here's one with the downtown skyline in the background.
Here's a slightly enhanced shot of the Blue Angels leaving town.
Here's a tighter crop of one of the shots of the Leap Frogs. The colors are all as shot, no enhancement necessary there.
Here's a tight crop of an Osprey hovering in front of the downtown skyline.
Here's another tight crop, this time of a helicopter. If you look behind and below you can see just how much heat the engines throw off.
The naval aircraft weren't the only things flying on Saturday.
Click here to see more from my second gallery from the Centennial of Naval Aviation. Note that some of these are the same shots as in the first gallery, just cropped and/or edited a bit.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2017 (77)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (123)
- A Sunday morning walk around the San Diego Zoo
- Baby seals and some flying birds - A few hours at ...
- Calli the Cat
- I took an old friend for a walk around the Zoo tod...
- A Few From Sunday - the Presidio and a Nice Sunset...
- A Few More From The Centennial of Naval Aviation
- Centennial of Naval Aviation - San Diego - Feb 12,...
- Some Recent Flower Pictures
- Balboa Park and Waterfront Evening With Friends
- ▼ February (9)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at email@example.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.