The South Carolina Aquarium in Charleston is a great place to spend a few hours, especially after a great fish lunch at Fleet Landing on the waterfront. You get to see what your lunch looked like before it was your lunch.
We were there at the right time to see the dive show in the main ocean tank.
Jellyfish are always some of my favorites at an aquarium (and at Chinese wedding banquets too).
The South Carolina Aquarium has a lot more than just fish, including a walk-though exhibit that shows the various climate zones in the State, and a brand new Madagascar exhibit complete with lemurs.
Click here to see more images from the South Carolina Aquarium in Charleston, South Carolina.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2017 (82)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- More Baby Jaguar Pictures - San Diego Zoo
- Minneapolis - You Betcha!
- Sunday Morning at the San Diego Zoo - Baby Jaguars...
- A Short Visit to Aiken, South Carolina - Horse Cou...
- Exploring the Low Country - Part 9 - Fort Jackson ...
- Exploring the Low Country - Part 8 - Savannah, Geo...
- Exploring the Low Country - Part 7 - Hunting Islan...
- Exploring the Low Country - Part 6 - Old Sheldon C...
- Exploring the Low Country - Part 5 - South Carolin...
- Exploring the Low Country - Part 4 - Charleston Gh...
- Exploring the Low Country - Part 3 - Audubon Swamp...
- Exploring the Low Country - Part 2 - Magnolia Plan...
- Exploring the Low Country of the Southeast U.S. – ...
- Baby Jaguars At The San Diego Zoo (And Some New Sm...
- ▼ June (14)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at email@example.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.