I spent last week in downtown Minneapolis. Here are a few shots from the hotel room window.
I spent some time walking along the Stone Arch Bridge.
A few of us had dinner at the Monte Carlo one evening. Great atmosphere, and a pretty good steak too.
Not many pictures from this trip, as I was traveling light and only took one little fixed-length lens since it wasn't a vacation trip.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2017 (64)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- More Baby Jaguar Pictures - San Diego Zoo
- Minneapolis - You Betcha!
- Sunday Morning at the San Diego Zoo - Baby Jaguars...
- A Short Visit to Aiken, South Carolina - Horse Cou...
- Exploring the Low Country - Part 9 - Fort Jackson ...
- Exploring the Low Country - Part 8 - Savannah, Geo...
- Exploring the Low Country - Part 7 - Hunting Islan...
- Exploring the Low Country - Part 6 - Old Sheldon C...
- Exploring the Low Country - Part 5 - South Carolin...
- Exploring the Low Country - Part 4 - Charleston Gh...
- Exploring the Low Country - Part 3 - Audubon Swamp...
- Exploring the Low Country - Part 2 - Magnolia Plan...
- Exploring the Low Country of the Southeast U.S. – ...
- Baby Jaguars At The San Diego Zoo (And Some New Sm...
- ▼ June (14)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.