I thought that these 3 shots deserved their own post. This is Nindiri, the female Jaguar at the San Diego Zoo who became the mother of 2 cubs back in late April of this year. You can sort of see one of her cubs in the background blur of the third shot in this series, and of course, there are lots of shots of them in earlier posts on this blog.
I'm not sure just what she's thinking here, but I'm glad there is a sturdy fence between us.
These were taken tonight at the San Diego Zoo.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2017 (82)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- Menacing Cat
- More Nice Early Evening Light at the San Diego Zoo...
- A Protective Mother Jaguar, A Polar Bear In A Food...
- A Few Images From Last Weekend at the San Diego Zo...
- Reptiles, Birds, Tigers . . . A Few Hours at the S...
- Balboa Park - Night and Day
- Carnivores at the San Diego Zoo - Jaguars, Mountai...
- ▼ September (7)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at email@example.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.