Here are a few images of one of the Amur Leopards up close at the San Diego Zoo, taken Sunday, October 13.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2017 (64)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- Happy Halloween
- Ducks, Flamingos and Crested Screamers - San Diego...
- San Diego Zoo - Oct 19 & 20, 2013 - Tiger, Leopard...
- A Little Different View of an Egret
- Up Close With An Amur Leopard
- Connor (the Malayan Tiger) in Some Really Nice Lig...
- Birds - San Diego Zoo
- Fishing Cat and Amur Leopard in the Sun (and some ...
- Golden Eyes - Tiga the Tiger
- Connor, Malayan Tiger - San Diego Zoo
- Connor Poses For Us, and Tiga Lounges In The Pool ...
- ▼ October (11)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at email@example.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.