Here are some images of the Malayan Tigers and the Malaysian Fishing Cat, both at the San Diego Zoo, from early November.
At one point Cinta and Berani got into a fairly heated discussion about something (I'm not sure what), but after a bit they were friends again.
This time of year there is about an hour where there is really nice light in the Fishing Cat habitat, and she just happens to sit waiting for her lunch in just the right spot.
Click here to see a few more images from the San Diego Zoo on November 11, 2017.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
Saturday, December 2, 2017
Big Cats and Little Cat - San Diego Zoo
Posted by Frank B. Baiamonte at 9:52 PM
Labels: San Diego Zoo
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2018 (59)
- Cinta - Malayan Tiger
- Connor the Malayan Tiger
- Mission San Diego de Alcala
- Point Loma Lighthouse at Sunset
- Malayan Tigers - San Diego Zoo
- Cinta and Berani - Malayan Tigers
- Thanksgiving Day Breakfast with Connor the Tiger
- Malaysian Fishing Cat - San Diego Zoo
- Big Cats and Little Cat - San Diego Zoo
- ▼ December (10)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at email@example.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage. You can also see more on my Instagram page @frankbaiamonte.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.
Post a Comment