Heather and I went to Sea World last night. We saw a lot of sharks.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2018 (53)
- Cinta - Malayan Tiger
- Connor the Malayan Tiger
- Mission San Diego de Alcala
- Point Loma Lighthouse at Sunset
- Malayan Tigers - San Diego Zoo
- Cinta and Berani - Malayan Tigers
- Thanksgiving Day Breakfast with Connor the Tiger
- Malaysian Fishing Cat - San Diego Zoo
- Big Cats and Little Cat - San Diego Zoo
- ▼ December (10)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.