Photography . . . Travel . . .

Sunday, May 30, 2010

An Evening in Pacific Beach

Heather and I joined LaRee for an early dinner at Hennessey's in Pacific Beach on Saturday so that we could listen to local singer / songwriter Alyssa Jacey perform. She is definitely worth watching for.


The food at Hennessey's is pretty good too. I had the corned beef and cabbage (and forgot to take a picture). After that we went for a walk along the Boardwalk. In some ways it's changed a lot since I was last there, but in many ways it's still the same. Pacific Beach has always been a collection of "colorful" people and sights.






Heather found a new friend along the way.



I snapped this shot of LaRee while we were waiting for the sun to set.




Pacific Beach might not be my first choice of a beach to walk along, but between the music, the food and the company, we had a very enjoyable evening.



Click here to see more images from our Saturday evening in Pacific Beach.


Click here to learn more about Alyssa Jacey. Be sure to turn your speakers on.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.

Blog Archive

Followers

All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at frank@frankbaiamonte.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage. You can also see more on my Instagram page @frankbaiamonte.

Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.