Here are a few shots from late Saturday afternoon at the San Diego Zoo. I'm really enjoying using my old 300mm lens again.
There were two adult pandas out, both were busy eating their late afternoon snack. Either that, or maybe they're just always eating when they're not sleeping.
This one was lying on her back munching away, with bits of plant everywhere.
The glass was way too dirty and scratched up to get a decent picture, so I thought I would try something different.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2018 (59)
- ► 2017 (82)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (123)
- A Few Images From Sunday in San Diego
- Ring-Tailed Lemurs and Black-Crowned Night Herons
- Experimenting With a New Lens - Late Afternoon Lig...
- Full Moon Over San Diego
- San Diego Skyline from Harbor Island
- Anza Borrego - Fish Creek, Wind Caves and Sandston...
- St. Patrick's Day Parade 2011 - San Diego
- Anza Borrego - Buttes Pass and Borrego Mountain Wa...
- A few shots from the San Diego Zoo
- Evening Photos
- ▼ March (10)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at email@example.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.