Photography . . . Travel . . .
Thursday, September 15, 2011
A Cat Naps In The Sun
The morning sun in our front room can be really bright, even though there is only one window on the east side of the house that opens into that room (it's a little arched window up high above the front door). The cats have gotten pretty good at knowing just where the sun will be, and seem to take advantage of it whenever they can. Here's Aldo, napping in the sun.
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2017 (82)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (123)
- Big Cats and Little Cats - Malayan Tigers and Fish...
- Saturday Morning Walk - San Diego Zoo
- Well, Now We Know What's Eating Our Herb Garden
- San Diego Zoo Safari (Wild Animal) Park
- Tigers and Otters (and a Slender-Snouted Crocodile...
- A Cat Naps In The Sun
- An Evening in Balboa Park - SD-dSLR September Mont...
- San Diego Zoo - Saturday, Sept 3, 2011
- Snack Time
- ▼ September (9)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at email@example.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.