I met up with a few friends on Monday evening to get some pictures of the downtown San Diego skyline from the Ferry Landing at Coronado. The sun was not quite down yet when I first arrived, and there was a very bright reflection from one of the tall buildings.
Click here to see a few more images of downtown San Diego from Coronado on Monday, September 9, 2013.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
Thursday, September 12, 2013
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2018 (59)
- ► 2017 (82)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- Exploring San Diego - Wedding Kimonos at the Japan...
- Exploring San Diego - Marston House Museum & Gardens
- What A Difference A Little Over 2 Years Can Make
- Big Cats (and a Red Panda) - San Diego Zoo
- Tiga the Tiger - Saturday, Sep 7, 2013
- Holiday Weekend at the San Diego Zoo - Part 2
- Holiday Weekend at the San Diego Zoo - Part 1
- Feeding Time
- An Evening Stroll Around Little Italy, San Diego
- An Evening View of Downtown San Diego from Coronado
- Weekend in Seattle - Aug 24-26, 2013
- A Portrait Session With Connor (the Tiger)
- A Weekend in Seattle - Japanese Gardens
- ▼ September (13)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at email@example.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage. You can also see more on my Instagram page @frankbaiamonte.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.
Post a Comment