Considered to be one of the finest examples of Arts and Crafts style architecture, the Marston House was designed and built in 1905 by architects William Sterling Hebbard and Irving Gill. In 1987 the Marston family donated the house to the City of San Diego for use as a museum. Guided tours of the house are offered.
The house is surrounded by about 5 acres of gardens and lawn areas.
Click here to see a few more images of the Marston House and Gardens, at Balboa Park in San Diego.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2017 (82)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- Exploring San Diego - Wedding Kimonos at the Japan...
- Exploring San Diego - Marston House Museum & Garde...
- What A Difference A Little Over 2 Years Can Make
- Big Cats (and a Red Panda) - San Diego Zoo
- Tiga the Tiger - Saturday, Sep 7, 2013
- Holiday Weekend at the San Diego Zoo - Part 2
- Holiday Weekend at the San Diego Zoo - Part 1
- Feeding Time
- An Evening Stroll Around Little Italy, San Diego
- An Evening View of Downtown San Diego from Coronad...
- Weekend in Seattle - Aug 24-26, 2013
- A Portrait Session With Connor (the Tiger)
- A Weekend in Seattle - Japanese Gardens
- ▼ September (13)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.