Just to show that I do take pictures of things other than tigers, here are a few recent pictures from the San Diego Zoo that don't include tigers or other big cats.
I finally saw the Sloth. I've been going by that enclosure for a while now, and this is the first time I've actually seen her. They really do move kind of slowly.
These Southern Gerenuks are fun to watch.
The San Diego Zoo is also one of the largest botanical gardens around, so every now and then I get a flower picture too.
Click here to see a few more images from December 1 & 8, 2013 at the San Diego Zoo.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2017 (82)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- Christmas Morning at the San Diego Zoo - Tiger and...
- Christmas Day Sunset at La Jolla (San Diego), Cali...
- A Holiday Decorating Tip
- The Arctic Club Hotel - Seattle, WA
- A Walk In The Woods - Moran State Park, Orcas Isla...
- Orcas Island, Washington
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Park - Vancouver, BC
- UBC Museum of Anthropology - Vancouver, BC Canada
- A Few Days In Vancouver, BC Canada
- San Diego Zoo - Sunday, Dec 15, 2013
- Recent Tiger Pictures - San Diego Zoo
- Some San Diego Zoo Pictures Without Tigers
- Fishing Cat
- ▼ December (13)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.