We spent the last night of our weeklong Thanksgiving trip to the Pacific Northwest at our favorite hotel, the Arctic Club, in downtown Seattle. I've put up pictures of the Arctic Club on this blog before, but here are a few new ones from this trip.
The Northern Lights Dome Room is spectacular. This has to be one of the best ballroom ceilings around.
The Polar Bar is always a warm place to hang out and relax.
The coffee at Juno Restaurant is good, as is the food.
The views of downtown Seattle from the rooms are always good too, in this case 3rd Ave looking out at the Smith Tower.
No walrus pictures this time. You'll have to check out earlier blog posts to see images of them.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- Christmas Morning at the San Diego Zoo - Tiger and...
- Christmas Day Sunset at La Jolla (San Diego), Cali...
- A Holiday Decorating Tip
- The Arctic Club Hotel - Seattle, WA
- A Walk In The Woods - Moran State Park, Orcas Isla...
- Orcas Island, Washington
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Park - Vancouver, BC
- UBC Museum of Anthropology - Vancouver, BC Canada
- A Few Days In Vancouver, BC Canada
- San Diego Zoo - Sunday, Dec 15, 2013
- Recent Tiger Pictures - San Diego Zoo
- Some San Diego Zoo Pictures Without Tigers
- Fishing Cat
- ▼ December (13)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.