We always enjoy a visit to the UBC Museum of Anthropology when we are in Vancouver. This time was no exception.
One thing that I particularly like about this museum is that not only do they allow photography, but the brochure says that they encourage it. Taking photos in a museum is tough work though, and sometimes you just get overwhelmed with all of the art and have to take a break.
After a little rest it was time to head outside.
The view from the rose garden on the roof of the parking garage was pretty nice.
There is a link at the end of the previous post to a gallery with more images from the UBC MOA in November of 2013.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- Christmas Morning at the San Diego Zoo - Tiger and...
- Christmas Day Sunset at La Jolla (San Diego), Cali...
- A Holiday Decorating Tip
- The Arctic Club Hotel - Seattle, WA
- A Walk In The Woods - Moran State Park, Orcas Isla...
- Orcas Island, Washington
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Park - Vancouver, BC
- UBC Museum of Anthropology - Vancouver, BC Canada
- A Few Days In Vancouver, BC Canada
- San Diego Zoo - Sunday, Dec 15, 2013
- Recent Tiger Pictures - San Diego Zoo
- Some San Diego Zoo Pictures Without Tigers
- Fishing Cat
- ▼ December (13)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.