Here are some recent pictures of Cinta and Berani, the 18-month Malayan Tiger brothers who are now at the San Diego Zoo.
At one point last Saturday morning the two brothers had a bit of a discussion about who got a certain piece of meat. I'm not sure what was decided.
They spent several hours in the mid-afternoon napping at the bottom of the exhibit right by the glass viewing window.
After a few hours they finally noticed their older brother Connor watching from the next enclosure, and got a lot more alert.
They've almost got their yawns synchronized.
Here's a shot where you can see the markings over their right eyes, which is how we tell them apart. That's Cinta on the left and Berani on the right.
Meanwhile, Connor was on the other side of the fence watching.
Click here to see more pictures of the Malayan Tigers at the San Diego Zoo from June 19-20, 2015.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2017 (64)
- ► 2016 (62)
- Malayan Tigers at the San Diego Zoo
- We Really Wanted To Go To Sweden This Summer, But ...
- A Week in Nova Scotia - Part 7 - Exploring Downtow...
- A Week in Nova Scotia - Part 6 - Maritime Museum o...
- A Week in Nova Scotia - Part 5 - Art Gallery of No...
- A Week In Nova Scotia - Part 4 - Hall's Harbor and...
- A Week In Nova Scotia - Part 3 - The South Coast &...
- A Week in Nova Scotia - Part 2 - The Halifax Citad...
- A Week in Nova Scotia - Part 1 - Introduction
- New at the Zoo
- Wyoming Territorial Prison State Historic Site - L...
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.