We really wanted to go to Sweden this summer, but we didn't have the time off or the money . . . so we went to Ikea instead. Not quite the same thing, I know, but the Gravad Lax I had for breakfast in their restaurant this morning was actually very good.
The place is huge, and it's easy to get lost, but they have these convenient lighted arrows on the floor to help you follow the path.
Lots of cool displays to check out.
All that walking around can really wear one out. Luckily, they have plenty of places to take a break.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2017 (72)
- ► 2016 (62)
- Malayan Tigers at the San Diego Zoo
- We Really Wanted To Go To Sweden This Summer, But ...
- A Week in Nova Scotia - Part 7 - Exploring Downtow...
- A Week in Nova Scotia - Part 6 - Maritime Museum o...
- A Week in Nova Scotia - Part 5 - Art Gallery of No...
- A Week In Nova Scotia - Part 4 - Hall's Harbor and...
- A Week In Nova Scotia - Part 3 - The South Coast &...
- A Week in Nova Scotia - Part 2 - The Halifax Citad...
- A Week in Nova Scotia - Part 1 - Introduction
- New at the Zoo
- Wyoming Territorial Prison State Historic Site - L...
- ▼ June (11)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.