From the Botanical Building we wandered over to Spanish Village to see if anything might be happening there. It was pretty quiet except for this one little dog who was having his portrait taken by his owner. I managed to get one shot myself. I think his name is Baxter.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2017 (72)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (123)
- Wandering Around Balboa Park
- Ethnic Food Fair - Balboa Park San Diego - May 29,...
- A Few From The Zoo - San Diego Zoo, Saturday May 2...
- Some New Edits From The Bernardo Winery Group Shoo...
- Wandering in the Desert - Anza Borrego - Sunday Ma...
- One Little Seahorse
- Bernardo Winery - SD-DSLR Monthly Group Shoot - Ma...
- Balboa Park Evening - Friday May 6th
- Lions and Tigers and Bears . . . Oh My!
- The Lily Pond at the San Diego Botanic Garden
- Backyard Birds
- Anza Borrego - Hiking in The Slot - April 30, 2011...
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at email@example.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.