Next stop after our visit to the Air Museum was the Palm Springs Art Museum. The collection is primarily modern art, and the building itself is quite something. One of their most recognizable pieces is Spot, the dog.
Here's Heather, contemplating the meaning of life, or the painting, or something like that.
The cafe at the museum is quite good, and a great place for lunch when visiting Palm Springs.
Click here to see more images from our visit to the Palm Springs Art Museum on Saturday, November 26, 2011.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2017 (64)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (123)
- Christopher and Connor (Malayan Tiger Cubs)
- Merry Christmas - Holiday Lights at the Hotel del ...
- Road Trip ! - Southwestern US (Part 8) - Scottsdal...
- Road Trip ! - Southwestern US (Part 7) - Cliff Dwe...
- Road Trip ! - Southwestern US (Part 6) - Bedrock C...
- Road Trip ! - Southwestern US (Part 5) - Grand Can...
- Road Trip ! - Southwestern US (Part 4) - From Zion...
- Road Trip ! - Southwestern US (Part 3) - Zion Nati...
- Road Trip ! - Southwestern US (Part 2) - Valley of...
- Road Trip ! - Southwestern US (Part 1) - Mojave Pr...
- A Few New Tiger Photos (and a Red Panda) - San Die...
- Lunar Eclipse in San Diego - Saturday, December 10...
- The Living Desert - Palm Desert, California
- Palm Springs Art Museum
- Palm Springs Air Museum
- Palm Springs Weekend - Nov 25-27, 2011
- Thanksgiving Day at the San Diego Zoo
- ▼ December (17)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.