I took a walk along the San Diego Waterfront near the Maritime Museum this afternoon. One of the more interesting things you'll find down there are the Urban Trees, a collection of art placed along the edge of the bay. Each one is in its own "planter".
I don't remember all of the names, but I think this one is Paper Airplanes.
This one actually looks like a tree.
Click here to see more Urban Trees.
The Maritime Museum is always nice in the later afternoon sun. Today was no exception, especially with fluffy white clouds in the background at times.
Click here to see more images from the San Diego Maritime Museum this afternoon.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2017 (77)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- San Diego Night Shots
- Steak and Neon - Fat City Steakhouse, San Diego
- San Diego Waterfront - Urban Trees and Maritime Mu...
- The Slot & Buttes Pass (Anza Borrego Desert State ...
- Happy Chinese New Year
- Elfin Forest Recreational Reserve
- Leo Carrillo Ranch - Carlsbad, CA - SD-DSLR Februa...
- Desert Road Trip - Day 6 - Still Taking the Long W...
- Desert Road Trip - Day 5 - Taking the Long Way Hom...
- Las Vegas - City Center
- Las Vegas - Jan 31-Feb 3
- ▼ February (12)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.