Photography . . . Travel . . .

Friday, February 26, 2010

Picture-A-Day

The San Diego DSLR Photo Group has been running a Picture-A-Day Challenge for the month of February. The idea is to take a new photo every single day of the month, which at the start sounded a lot easier that it has turned out to be. Luckily February only has 28 days, but even so there have been a few days where I'm sure I'm not the only one who had trouble coming up with an idea. 

I was going to post all of the images I've used this month, but even in smaller size it's just too many, so instead I'll post one of my favorites so far. I got home from work late one night, and had not taken a shot yet. I had my camera in my hand, and sat down on the couch for a bit to think about what to do, when Calli came over to visit.


Click here for the whole gallery of shots, in the order that they were taken.  Check out the link to the SD-DSLR site to see what some of the others have done. There are some very creative photographers in that group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
San Diego, California, United States
About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.

Blog Archive

Followers

All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at frank@frankbaiamonte.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage. You can also see more on my Instagram page @frankbaiamonte.

Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.