Heather and I decided to go out for dinner this evening, to an old favorite of mine here in San Diego, Fat City Steakhouse. I've been going there since I came to San Diego in late 1980.
Almost anyone who has visited San Diego has probably spotted the big pink building with the glowing neon signs on the corner of Pacific Highway and Hawthorn. The interior of the Steakhouse has some great art deco glass. The China Camp restaurant is also good.
I had the bone-in ribeye, or as Heather likes to call it, the "Fred Flintstone Plate".
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2017 (82)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- ► 2012 (123)
- ► 2011 (121)
- San Diego Night Shots
- Steak and Neon - Fat City Steakhouse, San Diego
- San Diego Waterfront - Urban Trees and Maritime Mu...
- The Slot & Buttes Pass (Anza Borrego Desert State ...
- Happy Chinese New Year
- Elfin Forest Recreational Reserve
- Leo Carrillo Ranch - Carlsbad, CA - SD-DSLR Februa...
- Desert Road Trip - Day 6 - Still Taking the Long W...
- Desert Road Trip - Day 5 - Taking the Long Way Hom...
- Las Vegas - City Center
- Las Vegas - Jan 31-Feb 3
- ▼ February (12)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at email@example.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.