I spent a few hours on Sunday morning hanging out with Christopher and Connor, the almost 10-month old Malayan Tiger cubs at the San Diego Zoo. Here's a series of shots of the two of them together, all of them closely cropped. When I first got there on Sunday they were playing in the pond, so their fur is still a little wet. By the way, that's Christopher on the left, and Connor on the right.
I'll put up another post with some of my other shots from Sunday, with a link the full gallery.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2017 (77)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- Calli the Cat
- San Diego Zoo's Safari Park - A Short Afternoon Wa...
- An Evening View of the San Diego Skyline from Coro...
- A Quick Morning Walk Around the San Diego Zoo
- San Diego Zoo - January 22, 2012
- Brothers - Christopher & Connor - Malayan Tiger Cu...
- Anza Borrego - Fish Creek & Sandstone Canyon - Sat...
- Year of the Dragon - Happy Lunar New Year!
- Another View of Hoover Dam
- Anza Borrego Desert State Park - Sunday 15 January...
- Leo Carrillo Ranch - Carlsbad, CA - San Diego dSLR...
- San Diego Zoo - Jan 7, 2012
- Old Town San Diego
- New Year's Day at the San Diego Zoo
- Wandering In The Desert On The Last Day Of The Yea...
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at email@example.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.