Last Thursday night I met up with a couple of friends from San Diego DSLR for a bit of night-time photography along the water at the Ferry Landing in Coronado. You get a pretty nice view of the downtown San Diego skyline from there. The added benefit is a mixed-seafood grill plate at Il Fornaio afterward. By the time I managed to get down there from the office I pretty much missed the "blue hour" light, but it was still a really nice night to hang out with some friends and shoot some pictures. Here are a few images.
This last shot will probably only be appreciated by the photographers looking at it. Here's a picture of Harold's camera, displaying a just-taken picture of my camera and Bob's camera, with the downtown skyline in the background.
Click here to see a few more images from Thursday evening, January 26, at the Ferry Landing in Coronado, California.
Photography . . . Travel . . .
- Frank B. Baiamonte
- San Diego, California, United States
- About me . . . When I'm not working I like to be out exploring and photographing. I do this blog just for fun, and to be able to share these images with friends. I hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I enjoyed creating them.
- ► 2017 (82)
- ► 2016 (62)
- ► 2015 (43)
- ► 2014 (50)
- ► 2013 (79)
- Calli the Cat
- San Diego Zoo's Safari Park - A Short Afternoon Wa...
- An Evening View of the San Diego Skyline from Coro...
- A Quick Morning Walk Around the San Diego Zoo
- San Diego Zoo - January 22, 2012
- Brothers - Christopher & Connor - Malayan Tiger Cu...
- Anza Borrego - Fish Creek & Sandstone Canyon - Sat...
- Year of the Dragon - Happy Lunar New Year!
- Another View of Hoover Dam
- Anza Borrego Desert State Park - Sunday 15 January...
- Leo Carrillo Ranch - Carlsbad, CA - San Diego dSLR...
- San Diego Zoo - Jan 7, 2012
- Old Town San Diego
- New Year's Day at the San Diego Zoo
- Wandering In The Desert On The Last Day Of The Yea...
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2011 (121)
- ► 2010 (99)
All of the content and images on this site (c) Frank B. Baiamonte. If you would like to use any of these images please contact me via email at email@example.com to discuss terms of usage. Note that images from the San Diego Zoo and Safari Park are not available for commercial usage.
Header image: Cibola National Wildlife Refuge, Cibola, Arizona. End image: Downtown San Diego, California skyline from Coronado Island. Profile picture: Craters of the Moon National Monument, Idaho, by Heather Baiamonte.